NWS Five Day Forecast

Last Updated: Fri Jul 29, 2016 07:28:19 EDT

Today Tonight Saturday Saturday
Night
Sunday Sunday
Night
Monday Monday
Night
Tuesday
A slight chance of showers before 11am, then a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm.  Partly sunny, with a high near 87. North wind around 8 mph.  Chance of precipitation is 20%. A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms before 11pm, then a chance of showers after 2am.  Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm  in the evening.  Chance of precipitation is 30%. Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 2pm.  Cloudy, with a high near 85. Southeast wind 3 to 6 mph.  Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between three quarters and one inch possible. Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 2am.  Cloudy, with a low around 71. Southeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm  in the evening.  Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between three quarters and one inch possible. Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 2pm.  Mostly cloudy, with a high near 86. Calm wind becoming northeast around 6 mph.  Chance of precipitation is 60%. Showers and thunderstorms likely before 2am, then a slight chance of showers.  Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. Chance of precipitation is 60%. A chance of showers and thunderstorms after 8am.  Partly sunny, with a high near 87. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Partly cloudy, with a low around 69. Mostly sunny, with a high near 85.
Slight
Chance
Showers
then
Slight
Chance
T-storms
Slight
Chance
T-storms
then
Chance
Showers
T-storms
Likely
T-storms
Likely
Chance
Showers
then
T-storms
Likely
T-storms
Likely
Chance
T-storms
Partly
Cloudy
Mostly
Sunny
Hi 87°F Lo 71°F Hi 85°F Lo 71°F Hi 86°F Lo 70°F Hi 87°F Lo 69°F Hi 85°F
PoP 20% PoP 30% PoP 70% PoP 70% PoP 60% PoP 60% PoP 30% PoP 0% PoP 0%

Local Weather Details

Last Updated: Fri Jul 29, 2016 09:55:11 EDT

MEASURE CURRENT MAX/MIN RATE
Temperature 74.00 °F 74.40 °F at 07/29/16 00:00:00
71.20 °F at 07/29/16 05:36:11
0.83 °F /hr
Humidity 92.00% 99.00% at 07/29/16 01:53:40
92.00% at 07/29/16 09:53:43
-1.58% /hr
Pressure 29.88 in. 29.88 in. at 07/29/16 09:52:46
29.80 in. at 07/29/16 03:29:44
0.0269 in. /3 hr
rising slowly
Wind Avg: 0.04 mph ENE
Gust: 2.00 mph SSW
Last hour: 2.00 mph NNE
Max day: 2.00 mph N
calm
Rain 07/29/16 04:33:58 0.63 in. 0 day(s) without rain
Month Rain: 3.84 in.
0.00 in. /hr
0.00 in. /3 hr
Solar 0.00 Last hour: 0.00
Max day: 0.00
0.00 /hr
Lightning 0.00 Last hour: 0.00
Last 3 hours: 0.00
0.00 /hr
0.00 /3 hr
Feels Like:
74.00 °F
Dew Point:
71.58 °F
Wet Bulb:
75.27 °F
Cloud Height:
551 ft